These little pizzas are not only adorable and delicious but incredibly easy to make! Start to finish they take about half an hour. How cute would these personal pizzas be for a little Valentine’s day party?
Yield: depending on cookie cutter, about 12 personal pizzas
What You Need:
- Pizza dough mix or roll- we used Pillsbury Classic Pizza Dough in a can
- a sprinkle of cornmeal
- Pizza Sauce
- Any other toppings you would like
- Large heart cookie cutter
- Your favorite cookie sheet
What You Do:
- Sprinkle your work space and cookie sheet with cornmeal
- Prepare dough as package instructs
- Once your dough is rolled out, use the cookie cutter to stamp out your hearts and place on your cookie sheet. Roll out extra and repeat
- Let your little spread tomato sauce and finish with toppings
- Pop into the oven for the amount of time specified on dough packaging
- Let stand for about 3 minutes or until you get tired of hearing, “I WANT PIZZAAA!” and enjoy!
*MOMmentExtra: Make it a party! Invite a few of your children’s friends over and let them build their own pizza!
[avatar user=”Chey” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” link=”file” /]
Chey Mulder is a preschool teacher and special needs caregiver turned stay at home mommy to two boys. She is based out of Watford City and blogs at www.littlemomments.com