Packed with vitamins and protein, this smoothie is the perfect breakfast for busy mornings (especially when made the night before!). And a great idea for mom’s breakfast in bed!
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup milk*
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- 5 fresh blueberries
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A pinch of chia seeds
- Place all of the ingredients for the smoothie in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until you obtain a smooth, silky texture.
- Pour into a glass or portable beverage container.
* You can use milk alternatives in this recipe such as soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk and hemp milk.